Nothing is More Important Than Your Child's Future
When a child enters The Davis Academy, she begins a journey of learning and discovery surrounded by a caring, supportive community of teachers, fellow students and Davis families. A Davis Academy journey embraces the whole family, provides the best resources and strong partnerships that ensures each child’s success. The SAIS/SACS Reaccreditation team noted in its report: “The Davis Academy is a fine school with visionary leadership, an enthusiastic student body, a dedicated faculty, and supportive parents.” More:
- Students grow and flourish in an accelerated and enriched curriculum that is supported by an environment where teachers get to know each child individually, understand how they learn best and form strong partnerships with parents.
- Davis Academy seeks to develop the whole child through a balance of strong, rigorous academics and enriching experiences that broaden our children’s worlds and nourish their spirits.
- Davis students will be ready to succeed in the 21st century. Our state-of-the art Media Centers and classrooms feature nontraditional tools and resources such as touch pad technology, laptop computers, interactive projection systems and ergonomic designs that promote collaorative, creative learning and innovative teaching.
- Students have leadership opportunities starting in the early grades and participate in experimental projects
- Engaging field trips extend classroom learning -- from museums and cultural events to the culminating and transforming two and a half week trip to Israel for Eighth Graders.
- Davis counselors and support services work closely with students to ensure their academic success as well as social and emotional well being.
- The Davis Academy Fine Arts Program is second to none. All students are exposed to the visual and performing arts from the very beginning. The Annual Musical Production differs from that of other schools in that it is truly a school-wide effort involving more than one-third of the entire student body as cast and crew as well as alumni mentors and parent volunteers.
- A Davis Academy education stresses the importance of living our values through Tikun Olam (repairing the world), emphasizing student and family involvement in community outreach activities, such as Tzedaka Projects, and our Menschlichkeit Values Program, just to name a few.
- Our emphasis on Jewish history, traditions, the Hebrew language and connection to Israel give Davis students a solid, secure identity and pride in their faith and link to the Jewish people.
- Graduates have their choice of Atlanta's top private schools and public magnet programs.